Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

Our new hobby and a quick crochet project

I'm happy to announce that we have a new hobby starting today. It's gardening! Actually I allways was terrible with plants, with me those who could live years without water were dying from overwatering, and thos who loved water were usually found dry like a mummy. But I hope this time it will be different, besides this time it's my husband with me aswell, so together we are capable of everything :)
That's why in today we went to a store and bought different herbs, a huge Bay Tree and a pot of English lavender for our bedroom. Bay Tree went to a special big pot, herbs will grow in a two tier flower fountain and lavender had to stay in it's original dirty black pot. I just couldn't let it look like this in my bedroom. And then myrnToOldEditoe up with the idea to crochet some kind of a cozy for it using the T-shirt yarn. Took me about an hour to do it and this is how it looks:

IMG_1664

IMG_1665

IMG_1667

What do you think about it?

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the design AND the colour... did you design it yourself Darya? It goes perfectly with the lavender :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I designed it myself. I could share a pattern if it would be interesting for anyone. What do you think about it?

    ReplyDelete