Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

This is going to be a blanket...

It was a nice day today. This morning was the first morning in a really long time when I woke up and felt HAPPY for no reason. And it was such a nice, light feeling! Hope I will have more mornings like that in 2013 :)
Today I will show you a sneak peak of a project I'm working on and probably will be working on for another couple of weeks.

IMG_3445
This is going to be a blanket. A special blanket for my dad in different shades of blue on a grey background as blue is his favourite colour. And when it's finished it's going to be the biggest blanket I made so far. At the moment I've got 17 finished granny squares (12 rows each) and need another 18 to start putting them together. Hope he likes it when it's finished :)

And now it's time for a bit of evening knitting - I'm finishing a pair of socks for my grandpa on his birthday.

Hope you all have a nice evening too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment